My name is Kiran Bawa and I am an International Business student at Nottingham Trent University. My course focuses on international management of transactions between countries through logistics, investment, etc, and its impact. I have interests in Human Resources, more specifically recruitment and the induction process. However, I am passionate about learning more and enhancing my skills in this field, through work opportunities and experience.
Nottingham Trent University
- Participated in Grads4Nottm 2019, a work experience opportunity for a multinational consultancy.
- Being a Treasurer for the STAND UK - NTU Society with Chief Financial Officer and Accountancy duties.
- Taking part in the Institute of Directors’ £10 Business Challenge as a Team Leader; I raised £118.81 for the John Van Geest Cancer Research Centre with only £10 to start with.
- Gained the Acceler8 Gold Award upon completion of extra-curricular experience hours, skills development workshops, reflections and an interview with an industry expert.
- Completed a Sustainability in Practice Certificate at university with a focus on clothing
Select Healthcare Group HR and Recruitment Administrator
Supporting 38 Care Homes by monitoring applicant numbers for vacancies and being pro-active with CV searching to find candidates. This will support Select\'s project to reduce the need to use recruitment agencies.
- 21 yrs. old